This blog is made just for fun, meaning they are not meant to be taken seriously.
Note:These are not my personal viewpoints, What I listed below is intended for entertainment matter only.
THING's I HATE ABOUT PEOPLE-
1.People who point at their wrist while asking for the time...I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?
2. People who are willing to get off their ass to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually.
3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Damn right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?
4. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it?
5. When people say while watching a film "did you see that?" No Loser, I paid Rs.125 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor.
6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?".... Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?
7. When something is 'new and improved!' Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it, couldn't be new.
8. When people say "life is short". What the hell?? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever does!! What can you do that's longer?
9. When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks "Has the bus come yet?" If the bus came would I be standing here, dumba**?
12 signs you LOVE someone
When you're on the phone with them late at night and they hang up, you still miss them even when it was just two minutes ago.
You walk really slow when you're with them.
You feel shy whenever they're around.
You smile when you hear their voice.
When you look at them, you can't see the other people around you, you just see him/her.
They're all you think about.
You realize you're always smiling when you're looking at them.
You would do anything for them, just to see them.
While reading this, there was one person on your mind this whole time.
You were so busy thinking about that person, you didn't notice number seven was missing
You just scrolled up to check & are now silently laughing at yourself
Now teLl me The name Of That luCky PerSon In ur liFe......